Monday, May 23, 2016

First pair of Timberlands! ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ

So I splurged and got myself a pair of Timberland's. I've always wanted a pair and have seen myself in a variety of colors and styles. I decided to go with a navy pair with suede trim and a cool silky lining that folds down.


They have a great construction, you can tell they will last you along time if you take care of them. I opted for a size 7 instead of my normal 6.5 because well.. they didn't have my size! But not to fret because they fit just fine, I'll be able to wear thicker socks with these which is a plus! Some days you just haven't done laundry and the only thing left are your not so cute bulky socks, ya know.


I'll say they are true to size, the 6.5 would of been preferred but I'm a crazy lil lady so if you are going to buy a pair go for your size, unless you'd like the extra toe room if you have wider feet that's a whole other ball game, they do feel and look narrow, and I don't feel like they would be great for wider feet, but I don't have wide feet so I can't really tell ya!


Now you can tell these are shoes you are going to have to break in. Since they are constructed out of leather and a bit sturdier than say your running shoes or fashion boots. Also keeping them clean seems like it will take some TLC (Tender Love & Care) you'll have to buy a suede or leather cleaner depending on what style you get. Now if you are like me and even if you try your hardest seem to scrape and scuff your shoes no matter what, I'm hoping because they are higher quality shoes that my clumsiness won't matter and they will stay relatively scuff free for awhile!

Do I recommend Timberlands? Sure why not! If it's a shoe you have seen and want go for it, As long as you are happy with your purchase! They are a bit stiff so if you don't like having to break shoes in I'd say skip out on the Timbs for awhile.

I hope you all have a great day! ⊂(◉‿◉)つ
As always, good vibes till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment