Monday, June 29, 2015

Graze Box Review ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ


ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Hello again! I just received my monthly Graze box and thought I'd show and tell.




The Blueberry crumble granola topper is pretty good, when I first opened it the scent of blueberries blasted my nostrils. There are lil almond slivers, blueberry infused cranberries, & blueberry granola clusters. This would be amazing on yogurt, or you can be like me and eat half of it by itself!






Graze's popping corn is awesome, I don't know what more to say, it's light with no butter and just a pinch of salt. A great snack at any hour of the day, and a healthier choice.



The Japanese Miso is a new addition to Graze. This is the first time I've received this in one of my boxes. I'm gonna start by saying the side of Edamame beans is amazing! I could just have a bag of these alone. 10 out of 10 would order 15 pound bag of them. So for the Miso you need to mix 8 ounces of water (1 cup) with the paste Graze has given you, then you stir it in and enjoy. Enjoying is the difficult part.. It's like sipping Soy sauce with hot water. Definitely not a good taste for me.



The Cocoa & Vanilla flapjacks are my favorite out of the box to be honest. If you like coco pebbles you'll love this, it's basically the same flavor. I haven't had a flapjack from Graze that I haven't obsessed over. This one's more on the sweet side, you get a blast of dark chocolate when you bite into it. It's moist, chewy and packed with flavor!




So my overall opinion is that you should definitely try a Graze box even if it's just for a month. They're always awesome, you can customize which items sound appealing to you and would like to try or trash ones you just don't want to receive or get in your box!


Here are some of the box options you choose from!


If you would like to order click Graze!!
Use the code  JOHNC3LGP to get your 1st and 5th boxes free!
( >˘ ³˘)(˘⌣˘ C)♥



Until next time! Have a great week everyone. Positive vibes~

2 comments: