Sunday, June 21, 2015

:3 Whaddup here are some words & things.

Hello, I'm Missy; and I thought I'd do a lil introduction for this here blog. Here are some facts about me, and my life.
My entire life, I've been around video games... Being the only girl with three brothers, and having an amazing dad who loves gaming as much as my three siblings, it was inevitable; and I wouldn't change it for the world.
I'm not very good with make-up or fashion, but it hasn't stopped me from loving both.
I have insanely curly hair and it has been a journey trying to find the right products and figuring out how to take proper care of it.
I think eyes are rad, here's the best link ever.
I stand at 4 feet 11 inches. It's pretty awesome.
My Best Friend/Sista from anotha mista Amberlyn also has a blog and does reviews on Beauty & Nutritional boxes!



Perfume is probably my favorite thing on earth.
On that note, here's a few of my favorites - soon to be yours, too!
(They're all a little sweet, because I love sweet scents.)

                                                                           
                                                                     
Hanae Mori My all time favorite scent gorgeously sweet. All day everyday scent.




Vera Wang Princess Amazingly sweet this is a MUST have.



Envy me by Gucci  Spicy and Sweet. The pink pepper makes this a GO to for a night out.



Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Sweet, Spicy, and full of life.



LANCÔME La Vie Est Belle Elegantly sweet & simple.


Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture Floral and sweet great for day/evening.




Fantasy by Britney Spears It's basically a bubble gum cotton candy perfume & I'm all about that.



Gucci Guilty by Gucci  Gorgeous scent! Mostly spicy a little sweet.


Hope you guys have a great week and as always good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment